ACS 1210 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
ACS 1210 thickness gauge can operate at the mode of displaying results as digital data or at the mode with graphic imaging of the
signal A- Scan.
The A-Scan feature rules out false results considerably increasing the inspection reliability. It makes possible to perform express search of
foreign inclusions and laminations and to get accurate results of measuring through polymeric (polyethylene), varnish and paint and
other types of insulating coating.
The thickness gauge A1210 offers a whole range of features to provide easy and effective work:
-double-crystal and single-crystal transducers;
-patented system of automatic adaptation to the surface curvature and roughness;
-patented auto correlated algorithm of measuring for pinpoint accuracy of results eliminating the influence of the single-crystal
transducers’ near field zone at small thickness.
Thickness measurement of pipes, boilers, vessels and variety of other metal parts as well as cast iron, plastic and other materials with high ultrasound attenuation.
Using the single crystal transducers S3567 2.5A0D10CL and S3569 5.0A0D10CL with wear-resistant protector allow to:
– conduct thickness measurements of thick-walled products made of metal, cast iron, plastic and other materials with high ultrasound attenuation;
– conduct express searching for foreign inclusions and laminations;
– obtain reliable results when performing measurements through paint coating;
– scanning of the inspection objects.
Using the double crystal transducer D1771 4.0A0D12CL allows to:
– perform measuring at corroded surfaces as well as at flat smooth surfaces without any additional adjustments, which makes the process
of inspection much easier and faster.
– obtain reliable results when performing measurements through polymeric (polyethylene) and other types of insulating coating in the A-